Amal Totkey for developing Growth Mind-set
To develop an entrepreneurial mind-set we should try to adopt a growth mind-set. Not everyone has a growth mind-set from the beginning but we have to develop it. In the picture below you can see the difference between fixed and growth mind-set.
You might be thinking about how to develop it. So, Amal gave up some very useful totkay to develop a growth mind-set .
- The first totka was self-talk. I think it’s very necessary to do self-reflection. Because no one knows us better than ourselves. If we want to grow positively we have to think and talk with ourselves positively. Because what we think will reflect what we will become. Thoughts create reality.
- The second tip was to get out of our comfort zone. If we will remain in our comfort zone we are restricting ourselves to a limited area, we are not willing to grow. So, to grow we should get out of our comfort zone and work hard to achieve success.
- The third tip was to create new habits. To develop a growth mind-set we should have to adopt new powerful habits. It will give you a sense of achievement daily if you will learn and adopt a new habit daily.
- The fourth tip is to get feedback from the ones who you consider are most honest with you. It can be your friends, family members or even your teachers. Constructive feedback will help you a lot to grow and will help you identify your weak points which may be missing from your side.
- The fifth tip is “fake it until you make it”. It means if you want to develop some habits you cannot develop them at once but you should start by pretending it. For example, you want to be like someone so you can start by behaving like them. Studies tell that if we start practicing something eventually it will become a part of our nature.